Welcome to the Model Driven EA blogThis blog is about creating and using models in Enterprise Architecture in order to create value for organisations engaged in Enterprise Architecture, and I’m not talking about IT architecture. I will try and share some of my experiences and ideas on using models in EA.
- Agility Architecture BIAN Bpm Business Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Process Business process management Chief information officer Chief Process Officer CIO Conceptual CPO EA Enterprise Architecture Framework Information technology John Zachman Logical MDA Metrics model Open Group Physical repository TOGAF
- RT @mega_int: MEGA integrates DoDAF and IT portfolio management solutions to help defense sector solve tough IT challenges: https://t.co/pY… 19 hours ago
- How do you know if your risk management and control measures are effective? lnkd.in/gwkwBN2 2 days ago
- RT @mega_int: MEGA & @Soaint are getting ready for #GartnerCIO. Register and meet “The Comander:Enterprise Architect #CIO https://t.co/ZkR… 6 days ago
- RT @mega_int: Join our #GarterCIO conference "EA as a pillar of Digital Transformation" #MEGASoaint #CIO on Wednesday 30th Aug https://t.co… 1 week ago
- Testing @bizcondk 1 week ago